You can edit pending, active, or paused campaigns anytime right from your AdRoll dashboard.
1. Go to Campaigns on your AdRoll dashboard.
2. Click on the campaign that you want to edit.
3. Make your edits and click Save.
Do edits apply immediately to my campaign?
Changes that do not affect your campaign's content will apply immediately. For example:
- Campaign budget
- Date range (e.g., adding an end date)
- Adding or removing audience segments
- Removing or pausing an ad in your campaign
The only time that there will be a delay is if the changes you've made need to be reviewed for content. In the cases below, changes will appear as pending and will be reviewed within one business day of submission.
- Adding new ads to your campaign
- Editing your ad's landing page
- Editing your Facebook ad's text fields
Can I edit completed or rejected campaigns?
Completed campaigns may be edited and resumed by removing or specifying a new campaign end date.
Rejected campaigns cannot be edited. Instead, launch a new campaign with your revisions.