We'll make you 10 free ads, customized for your business within 3-5 business days.
These ads will be automatically uploaded to your Ad Library and you will be notified via email. Your free ads can be assigned to any new or existing campaign. If your assets or content fail to meet AdRoll’s Ad Policies or Ad Content Guidelines, you will be notified via email to submit a new request.
Currently, this service is only available for English-language websites. You can request a new set of free ads every 90 days.
Note: We don't provide the source files for your ads, or offer the ability to bulk download your ads.
You'll receive a set of 10 static image ad sizes to run across:
- Web (6 ad sizes)
- Native (3 ad sizes)
- Facebook and Instagram (1 ad size)
Please ensure your website is fully functional before submitting your request for free ads. Inactive or incomplete websites will not be approved.
Additionally, AdRoll will not provide ad creation services for the following categories:
- Adult content
- Complex financial trading markets (e.g., Forex)
- Content for children
- Drug-related content
- Illegal products or services
- Inappropriate content
- Misleading content
- Pharmaceutical services
- Political content
- Sensitive interest categories
- Trade restricted countries
- Tobacco and tobacco-related products
- Weapons or other dangerous products and services
How to Request Ads from the Ad Library page
- Navigate to the Ad Library tab on your dashboard.
- Click on Request Free Ads at the top right corner.
- Fill out the form with the requested information and place the request.
The ads will be created within 3-5 business days and uploaded to the Ad Library page.
How to Request Ads from the Campaign page
- Create a New Campaign or Edit an Existing Campaign.
- When you get to the Ads step, click Request Ads.
- Fill out the form with the requested information.
- Review and Launch a new campaign, or Save an existing campaign.
The ads will be created within 3 - 5 business days and uploaded to the Ad Library page.
- Destination URL
- Ad Copy
- Call to Action
Facebook Call to Action
- Brand Assets: 1-2 options in .jpeg, .png, or .webp format. Use visually compelling faces, colors, and/or products. A minimum dimension of 1000x1000 is recommended to accommodate all ad sizes. Please avoid images containing text or graphics. These will be provided as part of the ad copy and description.
Logo: Recommended File Formats - .ai, .eps, .svg. .png and .jpg are also accepted.
- Asset Size: There is no individual file size limit, however, the total combined size should be under 20MB.