AdRoll is an ecommerce marketing platform built for ambitious and growing, direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands giving them the tools and data to grow their business through unified data, channels, and measurement.
This guide is designed to help you set up AdRoll. Click the links below for definitions, inspiration, and exercises to help you get up and running with your account.
First, let's review AdRoll's advertising policies
1. Advertising Policies overview
Now, learn how to navigate the platform
2. Navigate your AdRoll account
Next, connect your website to AdRoll
3. Choose how you gather consent
4. Connect your website to AdRoll
Finally, learn what you can do with AdRoll
6. Overview of AdRoll products
8. Create customized and personalized emails
9. Deliver personalized product recommendations to your visitors
10. View all your paid marketing campaign data in one place