Political and election-related ads, landing pages, and websites are not eligible to run via AdRoll.
How to Fix Disapproved Ads
If you received an email with any of the following advertising policy violations, please follow the recommended solutions listed below.
Ad Creative Violations
Political Content: Ad Creative
- Read the policies listed below to learn more about the types of political content that we do not allow on ad creatives.
- Upload new ad creatives that contain compliant content.
- Make sure that your new ads are added to the campaign(s) that you want to launch. This will automatically trigger the new ads into In Review.
Landing Page Violations
Political Content: Landing Page
- Read the policies listed below to learn more about the types of political content that we do not allow on landing pages.
- Remove non-compliant content from the landing page that you wish to use as your destination URL.
- Reach out to the AdRoll Customer Support team once the updates to your landing page have been made to request a re-review.
- If you’re not able to remove non-compliant content, change your destination URL to drive your target audience to landing pages with compliant content.
- Once you update your destination URL, your ads will automatically trigger into In Review.
Suspended Advertiser Profile - Political/Election Content
If you received a suspension email related to Political/Election Content, it means that we have determined that the content on your website cannot be advertised. Please review the policies listed below for more information. To speak with a member of our team, reach out to your account manager or contact AdRoll Customer Support.
Political and Election Content
Ads, landing pages, or websites that focus on the merits of an individual candidate or politician
Ads, landing pages, or websites that promote any political organization, event, or gathering
Ads, landing pages, or websites that focus on any political party
Ads, landing pages, or websites that promote political fundraising
Ads, landing pages, or websites that promote any political advocacy (e.g., political interests, political affiliations, or political groups)
Ads, landing pages, or websites promoting an election
Any election-related content
Ads, landing pages, or websites that focus on an individual candidate or politician in a negative light
Political misinformation or the promotion of any disinformation
Negative messaging against any third party, individual, group, organization, or ideology
Ads, landing pages, or websites must not highlight controversial political issues for commercial purposes
Ads, landing pages, and websites should not ask for information about anyone's political affiliation without explicit consent
Lead ads in reference to how a person will vote