A Composite Audience is an audience defined by two or more rules. Use any combination of URLs visited, CRM audiences, impressions, pages viewed, and more.
Note: To use a CRM list in a composite audience, you first have to create a CRM audience.
When to Use a Composite Audience
A Composite Audience is useful to identify people who match more than one customer trait. For example:
- People who are from a named account (CRM) AND have visited your site in the past 7 days (URL Visited).
- People who visited you pricing page (URL Visited) AND visited a specific summer promotion page (URL Visited).
Set Up Your Composite Audience
Go to your Audiences tab and click New Audience > Composite Audience.
Note: Composite Audiences have a fixed 30-day duration, which overrides any containing audience durations.
Exclude an Audience
Excluding an audience from a campaign means that we won't show ads to people in that audience. To exclude an existing audience:
- Go to your Audiences tab in the left navigation menu.
- Click on the audience that you want to exclude.
- Under Campaigns with Audience, switch the Target toggle from Target to Exclude.