Choose the statement below that best fits how you make updates to your website’s code:
1. Select Connect with Shopify.
2. Click Connect Shopify Store.
3. Click Install App on the next page.
4. Click Done on the next screen
1. Select Connect with Google Tag Manager.
2. Click Connect.
3. Select the account you want to connect to AdRoll.
4. Click Allow.
5. Choose your account and container.
6. You have the option to add Enhanced Conversion Tracking. If you’d prefer not to, simply click Continue.
7. Click Publish.
If someone else updates the code on your website, follow these steps to email them your pixel setup instructions.
1. Navigate to Connect Manually.
2. Click Email Pixel.
1. Locate the footer code for your website.
Go to your website's code and find the footer of your website.
<html> <body> //page contents <script> <!-- Insert AdRoll Pixel Code --> </script> </body> </html>
2. Copy the entire pixel code and paste it in the global footer.
Paste the code at the bottom of the global footer section, just above the closing body tag.
3. Check that your code is working correctly.
After you place the pixel code on your website, navigate back to AdRoll and click Verify Connection. This will prompt our AdRoll team to search for your pixel, which can take up to 24 hours.
Additionally, web developers can install PixelPal to confirm that your pixel is working properly. PixelPal is a Chrome extension that helps validate a website's AdRoll’s Pixel implementation.
- Install PixelPal in your Chrome browser by following the steps from the Chrome Web Store.
- Once installed, the extension’s icon will be available next to your address bar.
- Activate PixelPal by clicking the icon to review and confirm the End User License Agreement (EULA).
If your status says JS Pixel Detected, your code has been installed correctly. It can take up to 24 hours for your website to connect to AdRoll.