Compatible with WordPress version 4.4 and higher
AdRoll has a WordPress plugin that makes it easy to connect your WooCommerce store to your AdRoll account.
Note: AdRoll is not compatible with the WordPress plugin, "WP-Optimize".
Tag your site
Places the AdRoll pixel on all pages of your WooCommerce store.
Access high-performing dynamic ads
Generates a product feed for you to run dynamic ads.
Create key audiences
Creates audiences for you to target based on how visitors interact with your WooCommerce store.
Enable conversion and ROAS tracking
Track the number of sales and amount of revenue driven by the AdRoll campaign using an automatically-created conversion segment that passes back exact conversion values.
Get started with AdRoll for WooCommerce
Note: Make sure you've enabled the REST API in WooCommerce (WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > Legacy API > check the Enable REST API checkbox).
- Create an account or log in.
- Choose your experience level with online ads.
- Select Connect WooCommerce Store.
- Select Approve on the next page.
- Then select Install to open a new window to install our WordPress plugin.
- Select Install Now.
- Make sure to Activate the plugin after installing.
- Go back to your AdRoll dashboard and select Check Installation.
- Select Continue on the screen below.
- Next upload your store's logo and select Continue.
- You will then see a preview of one of the seven ads we created for you
- Launch your first AdRoll campaign!