We provide a wide selection of data, allowing advertisers to choose the report best suited to their needs. From high-level overviews to granular metrics, advertisers are able to, customize, and schedule reports to share or simply to further understand your campaign performance.
Under your Campaign Reports, we’ve created a list of commonly used reports for analyzing your performance. Starting with one of these reports, you can filter your view by channel, type, and campaign status. You can also customize your Columns to view the metrics that are important to you. Break down these metrics using the Group By feature, which allows you to group by time intervals, campaigns, AdGroups, ads, and more.
To customize a new report:
- Go to Campaign Reports in the left navigation menu.
- Click a Standard report that you want to view metrics for.
- Click Columns.
- Customize your metrics and their order that you want for this report.
- To further customize the data granularity of your report, click Group By.
- You can schedule your report by clicking on the Actions dropdown and selecting Schedule.