We provide a wide selection of data, allowing advertisers to choose the report best suited to their needs. From high-level overviews to granular metrics, advertisers are able to, customize, and schedule reports to share or simply to further understand your campaign performance.
Under your Campaign Reports, we’ve created a list of commonly used reports for analyzing your performance. Starting with one of these reports, you can filter your view by channel, type, and campaign status. You can also customize your Columns to view the metrics that are important to you. Break down these metrics using the Group By feature, which allows you to group by time intervals, campaigns, AdGroups, ads, and more.
To customize a new report:
- Go to Campaign Reports in the left navigation menu.
- The ‘Reports Library’ includes all the available reports you can download, customize and schedule.
- By clicking on the info icon next to the report name, you can preview which metrics are included in the default version of a report and how to use it.
- If you want to customize the columns, filters, or grouping of the report, you can open set-up the report and make the changes you like.
- Click Columns to edit the default metrics and/or add new columns to your customized version. You can change the order of the metrics to adjust the order of the columns in the downloadable sheet.
- To further customize the data granularity of your report, click Group By.
- You can export or schedule your report by clicking on the Actions dropdown and selecting Schedule.