There are 2 ways you can start a new retargeting campaign.
Option 1 (recommended): Launch a Marketing Recipe: Re-engage Browse Abandoners.
Our retargeting recipe combines ads + email together. We recommend this because shoppers who are influenced by both ads and email are two times as likely to convert as shoppers who see ads alone!
Navigate to the Recipes tab from the left-hand navigation and you can create a Re-engage Browse Abandoners recipe.
Option 2: Create a retargeting ad from scratch from the Ads tab by clicking on Create at the top right corner and then choose Retargeting. Please note that you can only create a web ad campaign via this option. For social retargeting campaigns, please follow Option 1.
- Select Retargeting as your marketing goal and click Next.
- Next, under Campaign Settings, you can choose your campaign schedule by clicking Edit. You can select to start your campaign immediately upon approval or select a specific date. You can also select a specific date to end your campaign or have it run indefinitely. Click Done to move to the next step.
- Next, configure your Web channel.
- Once you're done setting your campaign, scroll up to the top of the page and click Submit. You can also click Finish Later to save your campaign as a draft.
- Congratulations! You have now created a retargeting campaign.