Our ecommerce software was designed to deliver results and grow brands with little effort on your part. By leveraging a robust combination of ecommerce marketing tools, AI technology, and one of the largest intent-based consumer databases available, AdRoll has generated over $7 billion in revenue for our customers.
With a few clicks, you can connect your Shopify store to a new or existing AdRoll account and get started without any developer or creative resources. Through our Shopify integration, AdRoll connects your first-party e-commerce data with all of our existing data which allows you to create better-personalized experiences for your customers, both unknown and known.
You also get access to our high-performing dynamic ads and product recommendation engine for no additional charge.
Please checkout: How to Install AdRoll for Shopify.
Benefits of our Shopify Integration
- Places the AdRoll pixel on all pages of your Shopify store.
- Create Key Audiences: Viewed Product, Added Product to Cart, Viewed Cart, Checkout (Conversion).
- Enable Enhanced Conversion Tracking.
- Access to high-performing Dynamic Ads: Generates a Product Feed for you to run Dynamic Ads for no added cost.
- Track the number of sales and amount of revenue driven by the AdRoll campaign using an automatically-created conversion segment that passes back exact conversion values.
Things you need to know
- Advertising Policies Overview
- AdRoll Plans & Pricing
- Ad Review Process
- What is AdRoll Pixel?
- What are Dynamic Ads?
- Enhanced Conversion Tracking
- Track Conversions
- How to upgrade your existing Shopify account to our Shopify integration
Before you launch
- Getting to Know Your Business
- Shopify: Dynamic Ads
- Create a Campaign
- Audience Best Practices
- Budget Tips
- AdRoll Ad Campaign Pricing
- Your Campaign Strategy
- Marketing Recipe: Cart Abandonment