Our ecommerce software was designed to deliver results and grow brands with little effort on your part. By leveraging a robust combination of ecommerce marketing tools, AI technology, and one of the largest intent-based consumer databases available, AdRoll has generated over $7 billion in revenue for our customers.
With a few clicks, you can connect your Shopify store to a new or existing AdRoll account and get started without any developer or creative resources. Through our Shopify integration, AdRoll connects your first party ecommerce data with all of our existing data which allows you to create better personalized experiences for your customers, both unknown and known.
You also get access to our high-performing dynamic ads and product recommendation engine for no additional charge.
Please checkout: How to install AdRoll for Shopify.
Benefits of our Shopify integration
- Places the AdRoll pixel on all pages of your Shopify store.
- Create key audiences: Viewed Product, Add Product to Cart, Viewed Cart, Checkout (Conversion).
- Enable enhanced conversion tracking.
- Access to high-performing dynamic ads: Generates a product feed for you to run dynamic ads for no added cost.
- Track the number of sales and amount of revenue driven by the AdRoll campaign using an automatically-created conversion segment that passes back exact conversion values.
Things you need to know
- Advertising Policies Overview
- AdRoll Plans & Pricing
- Ad Review Process
- What is AdRoll Pixel?
- What are Dynamic Ads?
- Enhanced Conversion Tracking
- Track Conversions
- How to upgrade your existing Shopify account to our Shopify integration
Before you launch
- Getting to Know Your Business
- Shopify: Dynamic Ads
- Create a Campaign
- Audience Best Practices
- Budget Tips
- AdRoll Ad Campaign Pricing
- Your Campaign Strategy
- Marketing Recipe: Cart Abandonment