Activate your AdRoll Pixel
To place the AdRoll Pixel, copy your AdRoll Pixel from the dashboard, then add it to your BigCommerce store by following the steps below:
Log in to your BigCommerce profile.
Navigate to Advanced Settings.
- Go into the Web Analytics section.
Make sure the Google Analytics options is selected, then go to the Google Analytics tab.
Paste the AdRoll Pixel a couple lines below the Google Analytics script.
Make sure to hit Save!
Enhanced conversion tracking
This script can be used to implement enhanced conversion tracking in BigCommerce stores:
Add the Script to BigCommerce
- Navigate to Settings.
- Under Advanced Settings, find "Affiliate Conversion Tracking".
- Paste the above script in the Conversion Tracking Code box.
Below is a list of variables that are commonly used within BigCommerce:
- %%ORDER_AMOUNT%% - The order total in dollars/cents
- %%ORDER_AMOUNT_IN_CENTS%% - The order total in cents
- %%ORDER_SUBTOTAL%% - The order subtotal in dollars/cents
- %%ORDER_SUBTOTAL_IN_CENTS%% - The order subtotal in cents
- %%ORDER_SUBTOTAL_DISCOUNTED%% - The order subtotal in dollars/cents, minus coupons and other discounts
- %%ORDER_SUBTOTAL_DISCOUNTED_IN_CENTS%% - The order subtotal in cents, minus coupons and other discounts
- %%ORDER_ID%% - The order ID
- %%ORDER_EMAIL%% - The customer's e-mail address
Click here to learn more about passing back custom variables.