Exclude By Domain
Specify websites where you don't want your ads to show. For example, you may want to exclude websites that don't fit your brand or aren't helping you sell your products or services.
Set Up Domain Exclusions
Click the Settings gear icon in the left navigation menu.
Scroll down and click By Domain under Exclusions.
Enter the websites that you want to exclude with only one per line.
We use an implicit leading wildcard for all domains you enter. For example, if you enter acme.com, we’ll exclude all domains that match *.acme.com. See below for examples.
Any domains that don’t end in acme.com
Exclude By IP Address
Excluding by IP Address allows you to exclude computers or networks associated with specific IP address(es) from being served your ads. You can also exclude the address of your company's network to prevent your colleagues from being shown your ads.
Note: IP address exclusion only applies to your Retargeting campaigns. Brand Awareness campaigns do not support IP address exclusion.
Set Up IP Address Exclusions
- Click the Settings gear icon in the left navigation menu.
- Click By IP Address under Exclusions.
- Enter the IP addresses that you want to exclude with only one per line.
- Click Save.
Exclude by Mobile App
Excluding by App allows you to specify apps where you do not want your ads to show. For example, you may want to exclude apps where your brand does not fit or where you’re seeing the performance that does not meet your expectations.
Set Up Mobile App Exclusions
- Click the Settings gear icon on the left navigation menu.
- Click By App under Exclusions.
- Enter App IDs associated with the mobile apps that you do not wish to target.
- Android Apps: You can find the App ID in the Google Play Store URL of the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=$APP_ID
- For iOS Apps: You can find the App ID in the App Store URL of the app: https://apps.apple.com/$COUNTRY/app/$APP_NAME/id$APP_ID