Sign up here to be the first to know when it is available for your account.
Connected ads enable you to connect your Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Tiktok, and Google Ads advertising accounts to the AdRoll platform to enable a holistic view of all your marketing efforts within one interface. Once channels are connected to our platform, you can view and measure your campaign performance side-by-side. You can also seamlessly import your ads data from your channels into the AdRoll interface from the past 12 months.
How does it work?
Getting connected to your ad channels is very straightforward, please follow these four steps for easy integration:
- Click on the “Integrations” button located in the bottom left corner of your dashboard.
- Hover over a tile for one of our supported channels and click on the “Get Started” directional that appears.
- From there, a popup appears where you can log into your business/ad manager account.
Once you connect successfully, your campaigns will be automatically added to the AdRoll platform where you will be able to view your connected social campaigns alongside your AdRoll campaigns.
Navigating your Connected Social Campaigns
- You can create Ad Campaigns on the Web and Social in Recipes
- You can filter the data by Channel.
You can pause, edit or view your connected social campaigns directly on the channel site.
Navigating your Google Ads Campaigns
- You can filter by channel:
What can be edited in a Connected Campaign?
|Facebook & Instagram||TikTok||Google Ads|
|Campaign Objective||View Only||View Only||View Only||NA|
|Campaign Budget||Set at AdGroup Level||NA|
|Ad Group Budget||NA||NA|
|Ad Group Budget Limit||NA||NA|
|Bid Strategy||View Only (TikTok Restriction)||NA|
|Optimization Strategy Goal||NA||View Only (TikTok Restriction)||NA|
|Strategy Goal Amount||NA|
|Scheduling||End Date Only||End Date Only||End Date Only||NA|
|DayParting||NA||NA||View Only (AdRoll Restriction)||NA|
|Adding New Ad Groups||NA|
|Audience Age||View Only||View Only||NA|
|Audience Gender||View Only||View Only||View Only||NA|
|Audience Language||View Only||View Only||View Only||NA|
|Audience Devices||NA||View Only||View Only||NA|
|Keyword Targeting||NA||View Only (AdRoll Restriction)||NA||NA|
|Ad Placement||View Only (TikTok Restriction)||NA|
|Ad Creative||View Only||View Only||View Only||NA|
How to edit a Connected Social Campaign?
- Hover over a campaign, click on the three ellipses symbol, and select Edit. or you can click on the campaign name and select the Edit button present in the top right corner.
- This is what the edit campaign page looks like.
- You can view your applied campaign settings along with the Ad Categories.
- You will be able to make edits at the Adgroup level as well.
- Select ads, and you will have the option to duplicate or add a new ad set.
Viewing Campaign Performance
You will have a holistic view of your campaign performance- display, social, and search across channels without exporting numerous reports.