Install the AdRoll Pixel
To implement the AdRoll Pixel on your self-hosted WordPress page, log in to your WordPress account and follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the “Settings” tab on your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on the “Insert Headers & Footers” option.
- Open your AdRoll dashboard in a different tab, navigate to “Website Audiences” and copy the AdRoll Pixel Code by clicking on “View Pixel”.
- Come back to “Insert Headers & Footers” on your WordPress dashboard and paste the entire pixel code in the “Header” section.
Once done, scroll down and click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
Once you are done with the implementation, please allow a few hours, and the pixel should be showing as Active on your AdRoll Dashboard under Website Audiences.
You can also use our chrome extension PixelPal to check the pixel status on your website. For any issues or concerns, feel free to contact our Customer Support team.
Remove the AdRoll Pixel
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to the “Settings” tab, and click on “Insert Headers & Footers”.
- Look for the AdRoll Pixel code under the “Header” section and remove it. Once done, click on "Save" at the bottom.
Note: For reference, you will find the AdRoll Pixel Code under the Website Audiences tab >> View Pixel on your AdRoll dashboard.