2. In the left sidebar, navigate to Settings > Advanced.
3. Find Code Injection and paste your AdRoll Pixel into the footer section.
Track conversions in Squarespace by creating a fixed conversion audience:
- Navigate to your Audience tab and click New Audience.
Check the box This is a conversion audience.
Name your audience, then click Copy ID to clipboard.
Paste this ID into the audience URL field and add a + sign in front of it.
Edit the audience pixel script, replacing segment_ID with the ID copied from your conversion audience.
The next few steps happen in Squarespace:
- Copy the ID and log in to your Squarespace account.
- Navigate to Settings > Advanced using the left navigation sidebar.
- Find Code Injection within advanced settings.
- Under Order Confirmation Page paste your prepared audience ID.
- "Save" (top left corner) or see the instructions below to for enhanced conversion tracking.
Pass back additional information with each conversion
The following prepared script can be used to implement enhanced conversion tracking in Squarespace. To pass back currencies other than USD, replace USD in the adroll_currency variable with the three digit code associated with your currency.
Add the prepared script above your conversion segment pixel (see previous section) by going to Settings > Advanced > Code Injection in Squarespace.
Learn how to further customize the conversion information tracked, here.
Feel free to reference these Squarespace articles for more guidance: