If you have a PayPal account, you can use it as your main payment method.
- Click the Settings gear icon in the left navigation menu.
- Click Payment Method under Billing and click Add.
- Enter your billing information.
- Scroll down to Payment Method and select PayPal.
- A PayPal login portal will appear. Enter your PayPal username and password, then click Log In.
- Agree to link your AdRoll and PayPal accounts.
By clicking Agree you are pre-approving payments from your PayPal account to fund your AdRoll campaigns. You won't be charged until you launch a campaign and are approved to run. AdRoll does not gain access to your payment information or options directly; these are held and managed entirely within your PayPal account.
If this is the only payment method available, your PayPal account will automatically be marked as default. Otherwise, click Make Default Payment Method to make PayPal your default payment option.
Changing your funding source on PayPal
To change your funding source for AdRoll, log in to your PayPal account and follow these steps:
- Click on the Settings gear icon.
- Click Payment Settings > Preapproved Payments.
- Under the Merchant column, find and click on AdRoll, Inc.
- Under the Funding Source section, Change your backup funding source.
- Select the funding source desired and click Save.