To change your account's default language:
Navigate to Settings > Personal Information.
Within Personal Information find the language settings toward the bottom right.
Click on the list below Language and choose from the available languages.
Click Update to save.
- To save any changes to Personal Information you'll need to add your first and last name.
- The language you set is specific to your login. If there are additional users on your account, they'll have independent control of their default language.
- AdRoll bills in USD. Adjusting your language does not adjust currency. Please reach out to your account manager or the Customer Support team for help with currencies.
- Your account is standardized to the UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). Adjusting your language does not localize timezone.
- We support the following languages: Dutch, English (US/UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish.