Advertiser profiles help you manage campaigns for multiple websites in a single AdRoll account. Each profile you create generates a unique AdRoll Pixel for you to activate on the corresponding website, and essentially functions as its own AdRoll account.
Your first advertiser profile is generated using the website URL submitted when you signed up.
Create a new advertiser profile
To add, edit, or delete profiles in your account:
- Click the Settings gear icon in the left navigation menu.
- Click Advertiser Profiles under Company.
- Click Add.
- Name your profile and enter your website URL.
- Choose a country from the drop down menu.
- You can choose to use existing billing account or create a new one.
- Click Save.
Switch between advertiser profiles
Once you’ve created your new profile, refresh the page. Bottom left corner, you'll see the name of the profile that you're viewing. Click on this name to drop down a menu of available profiles on the account, then click on the profile names to toggle between them.
Access to specific profiles can be managed through Additional Users. Learn more about managing profiles.
When you open the menu to toggle between profiles, you'll see an All Advertiser Profiles button at the bottom. Click on it for an overview of performance across profiles.