Connect your Klaviyo account to AdRoll to import your lists and segments! These lists and segments will be available to target in your AdRoll ad campaigns.
Points to Remember
- We will only import Klaviyo lists and segments that have been created or updated in the past year.
- Klaviyo lists and segments can only be used in web campaigns or imported social campaigns. They cannot be used in AdRoll Email Campaigns or in Recipes.
- Klaviyo lists and segments cannot currently be edited in AdRoll. We will refresh them nightly to keep them up to date.
- While you will be able to view the Klaviyo lists and segments in AdRoll, you will not be able to use the contacts to create a new list within AdRoll.
- You need a minimum of 100 contacts in an audience to serve but we recommend larger audiences to ensure campaigns fulfill.
How to integrate Klaviyo with AdRoll?
- Navigate to the integrations page on your AdRoll dashboard
- Select the “Klaviyo” tile and press “Connect Klaviyo”.
- Now you will need to "Create an API key in Klaviyo" - Go to your Klaviyo account and navigate to “Settings” and click on “API Keys”
- Select “Create a Private API Key”
- Name your API Key
- Select “Full Access” or “Read Only” key. A Full Access Key or Read Only key is required for this integration. If we do not have read only or full access to all API scopes, the integration will fail.
- Create the Key
- Now, go back to the AdRoll Klaviyo connection page in AdRoll
- Copy and Paste your API Key into the “API Key” field in AdRoll
- Press connect!
Your segments and lists will be available in both your AdRoll Web campaign setup flow as well as in the “Connected Audiences” section of your Website Audiences page.