AdRoll has partnered with Yotpo to help you further personalize your shoppers’ experiences with targeted and tailored product recommendation ads featuring your top reviews.
How does it work?
Once you connect your Yotpo account, AdRoll pulls in the most recent 5-star review into a dynamic web ad unit for each product recommended given your site visitors' browsing behavior.
If a 5-star review is not present, the next highest rated review will be shown instead. If a product has no reviews, the ad will just show the product image, product name, and price.
Please note: only accounts that have an active product feed can use this feature. A product feed is created for free for any account that is using any of our supported Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, or PrestaShop integrations - or if you have manually uploaded a feed. If you are using a different platform, please contact your account manager to help you get setup with a product feed.
How to get started?
- Go here to connect your Yotpo account with AdRoll
- Confirm which AdRoll profile you want to connect to
- Once completed, you can start to create your first set of Yotpo review ads
- From your Ads tab, select Create Ads >> Web Dynamic Ads
*If you do not see this Web Dynamic Ad option, that means you do not have a product feed configured. Reach out to email@example.com or your account manager for assistance creating one.
- Within your dynamic ad builder, select the Yotpo Reviews theme
- You will then see a preview of what your ads will look like using mock reviews
- Click Create Ads
*There could be up to a few hour delay for your reviews to show in your ad previews. If you are still not seeing them after 4 hours, your product feed is most likely not configured correctly. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or your account manager for us to troubleshoot.
- Six web ads will then be created for you to include in any new or existing campaign!