With our HubSpot integration, you can sync your static HubSpot email lists directly from your account to AdRoll. Matched through our CRM data onboarding process, this integration helps you easily convert your lists into a targetable audience.
Requirements for this Integration
- You must have a HubSpot Marketing Hub paid account (Starter, Professional, or Enterprise).
- You must have at least 100 unique user emails in each of your lists for the CRM lists to successfully populate.
Sync CRM Audiences
To find the HubSpot integration tool:
- Navigate to your Audience tab, and click Connected Audiences.
- Click the HubSpot icon, then Connect.
- Log in to your HubSpot account.
- Return to AdRoll and paste your ID in the Enter your HubSpot ID field.
- Click Authenticate with HubSpot ID > Authorize.
- Click Select Lists to choose lists for your AdRoll audience.
Here are tips to prepare your lists for CRM data onboarding:
- Your lists should contain at least 100 emails.
- Use personal emails when possible, as they match at a higher rate.
- Make sure your email database is up to date—adding an email validation step during sign-up workflows can be very helpful to make sure that users are supplying active emails.
- Consider combining CRM audiences with other audience types to boost performance.
- Ensure you are uploading a static list from HubSpot. Smart lists are not currently supported.
Learn more about managing your lists within HubSpot.
Your HubSpot CRM audiences may not appear in AdRoll immediately. We'll begin the matching process for new lists within six hours. Any new emails added after the process has begun may take up to two weeks to be matched.
Imported audiences names will automatically end with HubSpot.
After your email list appears, the cookie matching begins. Give this up to seven days to activate fully on your campaigns.
What to Expect
- We'll pull new emails from HubSpot every 24 hours.
- For US advertisers, CRM can be launched on both web and Facebook. Where possible, we recommend using US-based email addresses.
- Outside of the US, CRM audiences have limited functionality on web campaigns. We recommend that non-US advertisers adopt CRM retargeting on Facebook instead.
- You can't edit a CRM audience once it's created.
- Cookie matching on Facebook takes less than 24 hours.
- Cookie matching on the web takes up to seven days, depending on the size of your email list.
We'll display the number of emails originally uploaded through the HubSpot integration.
To see how many emails were successfully matched for web or Facebook, click on the name of your HubSpot audience in the Audience tab.
To sign up for HubSpot CRM, visit HubSpot site.