Adding a Paypal account through "Billing Information" in "Settings"
PayPal users can pay by PayPal. New to PayPal? Learn more and create an account on PayPal.com.
1. Click "Add Payment Method."
If this is the only payment method available on your dashboard, your PayPal account will automatically be marked as default. Otherwise, click "Make Default Payment Method" to make Paypal your default payment option.
AdRoll bills on an upfront weekly system. Click here for more information.
What am I agreeing to?
By clicking “Agree” you are preapproving payments from your PayPal account to fund your AdRoll campaigns. You will not be charged until you launch a campaign and are approved to run. AdRoll does not gain access to your payment information or options directly; these are held and managed entirely within your PayPal account.
How do I change my funding source on PayPal?
If you use PayPal, management of payment occurs within your PayPal account. To change your funding source for AdRoll, log in to your PayPal account and follow these steps:
1. Click on the gear in the top right corner of your PayPal dashboard to access settings.
2. Under "Payment Settings," click “Preapproved payments.”
3. Under the Merchant column, find and click on “AdRoll, Inc.”
4. Under the Funding Source section, “Change” your backup funding source.
5. Select the funding source desired and click “Save.”
Moving forward, if PayPal is not able to cover the charge with your existing PayPal balance, it will use the backup funding source specified.