1. Campaigns: This tab is your campaign control center. Here you can launch and edit campaigns, or check on how your campaign is doing.
2. Ads: This tab is where your ads live. Come here to create new ads, edit existing ads, or delete old ads from your profile.
3. Audience: This tab is where your audience tools and reporting live. You can create different segments depending on your specific campaign goals and help us define what a success (conversion) is to you, so we can better report on the performance we’re driving.
4. Help: This menu contains your options for customer resources. Get in touch with your question, provide us with feedback, or head to our Help Center to learn more about your dashboard’s capabilities.
5. Message Center: Any time we need to get in touch with you, we’ll send you a message here. Keeping an eye out for new notifications here will ensure that your experience with AdRoll is as smooth as can be.
6. Settings: This is the control center for your account. Come here to manage your contact information, billing, and integrations with other services. For users that manage more than one website, this is where you have the option to create additional advertiser profiles.
|If you run a Prospecting campaign with us, your dashboard looks a little different. Click here to learn more.|