AdRoll offers a variety of default reports under the Campaign Reports tab ranging from ad placement to conversion details and segment suggestions as well. These powerful and flexible reports allow you to access the information you need instantly.
You can view or export the reports from the dashboard and also Schedule a Report on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
You can also Customize a Report as per your need to better understand your campaign performance.
- Ad Placements By Campaign: It will help you know on which websites your ads are being served. If you find certain websites where you do not wish to serve the ads, you can Exclude the Domains from the profile as well.
- Ad Performance By Country: Breakdown of spend, impressions, clicks and conversions by country
- Ads: Performance metrics of your ads in a given time.
- Campaigns: Performance metrics of the campaigns in a given time.
- Daily: It shows how the performance of the campaigns varies day over day.
- Day of Week: It shows how the performance of the campaigns varies by day of the week.
- Frequency: It goes into the granular details of the campaign frequency data.
- Average Daily Frequency: Average number of ads all users see per day in the selected date range.
- Frequency Before Conversion: Displays the average number of ads users see per day before converting; grouping them in different frequency buckets (< 1, 1-2, 2-3, etc).
- Frequency of Non-Converters: Displays the average number of ads non-converting unique users see per day; grouping them in different frequency buckets (< 1, 1-2, 2-3, etc).
- Granular Conversions: Your Granular Conversion Report (GCR) helps you understand the channels, campaigns, and ads that influenced the conversions.
- Monthly: It shows how the performance of the campaigns varies month over month.
- Weekly: It shows how the performance of the campaigns varies week over week.
- Audience Suggestions: The Audience Suggestions Report scans the last 30 days of data and provides audience targeting suggestions based on performance data.
- Benchmark: The Benchmark Report helps you discover your own performance against all other advertisers within your industry peer group that fall under the AdRoll umbrella.
- Cross-Channel Performance: This data is populated using your own UTM setup and helps you check your cross-channel conversion and revenue performance.