Create retargeting campaigns across ads and email to turn browsers into customers by following the Retarget Website Visitors Marketing Recipe.
Shoppers who are influenced by both ads and email are two times as likely to convert as shoppers who see ads alone!
Our website retargeting recipe includes:
- Web Ads
- Social Ads
- Automated Emails
How it works
When a visitor bounces from your website, AdRoll triggers automated emails and launches display ads reminding them of your brand. Pairing ads and email together gives browsers the gentle nudge they need to turn into customers.
You only need 2 things to get started:
- Your website connected to AdRoll via our integration.
- Your website visitors audience defined. This enables us to target visitors who browsed your website but have not yet added-to-cart or made a purchase.
How to use retargeting recipe
- After completing onboarding and connecting your website to AdRoll, navigate to your homepage and select the Grow Your Business tab at the top.
- From there, navigate to the Follow a Marketing Recipe section and select the Retarget Website Visitors card.
- Review the overview modal on how it works, recipe requirements and a quick video tutorial.
- Give your Website Retargeting recipe a name.
- Enter the recipe workflow builder.
- Begin to create your recipe by setting up your (1) Web & Social Ads and (2) Automated Email sequence.
Note: you are not required to set up all channels, but shoppers who are influenced by both ads and email are two times as likely to convert as shoppers who see ads alone!
- Click Save and Exit.
- Congrats, you have successfully set up your cross-channel retargeting recipe! 🎉
Review your Retarget Website Visitors recipe performance on the homepage under the Analyze Your Performance tab!