Not receiving the AdRoll verification email?
When you sign up to AdRoll, you are required to verify your email address in order to activate your account. If you are looking for steps on how to verify your email address when you sign up please see this page.
If you are not receiving the AdRoll verification email when you sign up please review the troubleshooting steps outlined below.
Check that you’ve signed up with the right email address
- If you are still logged in after signing up, you can check what email address you entered on the sign up form to make sure it’s correct.
- Go to https://app.adroll.com/welcome/verify-email.
- Check that the correct email address was entered.
- If you would like to change the email address you signed up with follow the steps outlined on this page.
Search your email inbox for the AdRoll verification email
- Go to your email inbox and try searching for email@example.com or The AdRoll Team to find any new emails that may have been moved.
- Alternatively, try searching for Please verify your email address to activate your AdRoll account!
Check the settings of your email
Depending on the email provider that you are using, some settings may need to be updated to ensure that emails from AdRoll are not filtered out of your inbox.
We recommend checking your spam or junk folders to make sure the verification email hasn’t ended up there. Please follow the email providers help documentation on how to remove an email from spam if you find that the verification email has been mistakenly filtered out of your inbox.
Still haven’t received the AdRoll verification email?
Please contact us! Our Customer Support team will be happy to help.