Drive visitors with products in their carts back to your website and over the finish line to complete a purchase.
Visitors who are influenced by both email and ads can convert twice as fast as visitors that are only influenced by ads!
Our cart abandonment recipe includes:
- Web ads
- Social ads
- Automated emails
How it works
When a customer walks away from an item in their cart, AdRoll triggers an email showing the item left in the cart and launches display ads reminding them of the product they just abandoned. Pairing ads and email together gives shoppers the gentle nudge they need to finish checking out.
You only need a couple things to get started:
- Your website connected to AdRoll enables us to track your website visitors.
- Your cart abandonment audience defined enables us to target visitors who abandon their carts but have not yet made a purchase.
How to convert cart abandoners
- After completing onboarding, navigate to your homepage and select Convert Cart Abandoners from the Follow a Marketing Recipe section.
- Review the overview modal on how it works, recipe requirements and a quick video tutorial.
- Give your Cart Abandonment recipe a name.
- Enter the recipe workflow builder.
- Define your cart abandonment audience if you haven’t already.
- Begin to create your recipe by setting up your (1) web ad (2) social ad and (3) email sequence.
Note: you are not required to set up all channels, but visitors who are influenced by both email and ads can convert twice as fast as visitors that are only influenced by ads!
- Click Save and Exit.
- Review your Cart Abandonment Recovery metrics on the homepage!