Quantcast is an AI-driven advertising company. This article will show you how to connect Quantcast to AdRoll’s Advanced Tracking solution, and how to tag campaigns and ads. Tagging a channel gives you the power to deeply analyze the value of your ads through Advanced Tracking’s Dashboard.
How to Connect Quantcast
There are two ways to add Quantcast as a marketing channel:
- In the Advanced Tracking setup, select Quantcast from the list of marketing channels.
- In the AdRoll Advanced Tracking dashboard, go to the Tags page and click “+ Add a new Channel”. From there select Quantcast from the list of marketing channels.
How to tag Quantcast
Quantcast supports tracking clicks via Manual Tags (easiest + recommended). You can Tag this channel by going to the Cross Channel Attribution > Tags page and clicking on the Quantcast logo.
Create Manual Tags (Easiest)
Create your custom tag by filling in the campaign, adgroup, ad/content detail in order to track your ad or content specific touchpoints.
- Enter campaign, adset, and ad details to create a list of tags.
- Open Quantcast creative library.
- Select all ads you’d like to track and hit Edit.
- Append click tag to each ads Landing URL.
Remember to replace ‘?’ with ‘&’ to the beginning of the tag if you have existing trackers.
- Hit ‘+’ button in Impression Trackers column and paste your view tag.
- Repeat until all ads are tagged.
Once tags are added to their corresponding ads, we will begin tracking activity on this channel right away. It may take up to 24 hours for data to appear in the dashboard, and up to 30 days to get an accurate assessment of your marketing mix.