Attentive is a comprehensive text message marketing solution. This article will show you how to connect Attentive to AdRoll’s Advanced Tracking solution, and how to tag campaigns and ads. Tagging a channel gives you the power to deeply analyze the value of your ads through Advanced Tracking’s Dashboard.
How to Connect Attentive
There are two ways to add Attentive as a marketing channel:
- In the Advanced Tracking setup, select Attentive from the list of marketing channels.
- In the AdRoll Advanced Tracking dashboard, go to the Tags page and click “+ Add a new Channel”. From there select Attentive from the list of marketing channels.
How to Tag Attentive
Attentive supports tracking clicks via our Manual Tag Generator. You can Tag this channel by going to the Cross Channel Attribution > Tags page and clicking on the Attentive logo.
Create Manual Tags (easiest)
Create your custom tag by filling in the campaign, adgroup, ad/content detail in order to track your ad or content specific touchpoints.
- Enter campaign, adset, and ad details to create a list of tags.
- Open Attentive.
[Open Attentive Dashboard] (https://ui.attentivemobile.com/signin?redir=%2Fdashboard)
- Select all ads you’d like to track and hit Edit.
- Append click tag to each ad.
Remember to replace ‘?’ with ‘&’ to the beginning of the tag if you have existing trackers.
- Save and repeat until all ads are tagged.
Once tags are added to their corresponding ads, we will begin tracking activity on this channel right away. It may take up to 24 hours for data to appear in the dashboard, and up to 30 days to get an accurate assessment of your marketing mix.