Save time setting up by connecting your Magento 2 store to AdRoll. Use our extention to automatically configure settings such as your shopping cart segment and product catalogue.
To connect AdRoll to your Magento 2 store:
- Click View all available integrations and select Magento 2.
- Click Download to access our free extension in the Magento Markeptlace.
- Upload the file into your M2 server and install the extension.
Note: All plugins in Magento 2 go inside the vendor folder: magento/htdocs/vendor/adroll123123124
- When the extension is installed, click Check Installation.
- If the installation is successful, you'll be prompted to Connect Magento 2 Store.
Note: You'll need to be signed in to your Magento Admin Panel to connect your store.
- Select the store you want to connect to and click Continue.
- You will then be directed back to AdRoll. Click Continue.
- Upload your store’s logo and click Continue.
- A set of dynamic product ads featuring your product catalogue will be created and a preview will be displayed
- You Magento store is all setup and you are ready to launch your first campaign.