Boost your customer loyalty by creating meaningful, personalized experiences for your best customers to keep them connected with your brand.
With a Customer Loyalty email campaign, you can send your best customers with discounts, new product offers, or rewards.
Here's how to set up a customer loyalty email sequence:
- Navigate to Automated Emails from the left navigation menu and click the Create Campaign.
- Select Drive Customer Loyalty from the email goal selection modal and click Create.
- Start building your loyalty campaign by following the steps in the guided setup flow.
- Select the audience you want to send your campaign by clicking on Add Audience. Auto targeting is selected by default, but you can choose to Customize Conditions to select which Audiences to include or exclude. After selecting your target audience, click Save.
- Next, enter your sender details. Click on Add From/Sender to enter your sender name, email address, physical address, and website. You’ll see a preview on the right of how all this information will appear in the email. After entering your details, click Save.
- Now it's time to design your email. Build the content of your campaign by clicking on Edit Sequence. You can choose from a variety of pre-built templates or customized templates from within your Email Template Library.
When you're finished creating your email template click Publish, you also have the option to Send a Preview or Save the Template to reuse it for another campaign. Click Next when you're ready for the next step.
- Hover over and click Edit Subject and Preheader to enter or edit a subject line and preheader text for your sequence. A preview will automatically be generated showing you how it will appear on mobile and desktop.
To save your entries, click Save.
- For each email added to your drip sequence, be sure to update the desired Time Delay. This is the amount of time this email will take to send after the previous step is completed in the sequence. You can set the time delay in days, hours and/or minutes.
- Next, build out your drip sequence by clicking Add New Email to Sequence. (Follow step 6 and step 7 to design the additional emails in your sequence).
You can also control which of the emails you want to activate, preview, edit, clone, or delete.
- [Optional] If you have specific actions you want to track, you can add UTM Tracking to your campaign. A UTM code is a snippet of simple code that you can add to the end of a URL to track the performance of campaigns and content.
For more information on UTM Tracking check out Add UTMs to your AdRoll campaigns.
- When you’re finished creating your email sequence and ready to launch your campaign, click Launch. Otherwise, click Finish Later to save your progress.
Congratulations! You have now set up your recover cart abandoners email sequence campaign.