Setting up a conversion segment to measure your success with the AdRoll platform is critical to launching a campaign. Our AI requires a conversion segment in order for it to learn and optimize towards your goals. If you do not have a conversion segment, your campaign performance will be limited.
To create a conversion segment:
- Go the Audiences in the left navigation menu and click Website.
- Select New Audience on the upper right side.
- For Audience type leave it at URL Visited and insert your conversion URL with an * at the end
- Name your audience and be sure to check the "This is a conversion audience" checkbox.
- Set a value to your conversion.
- Adjust the duration for your audience.
- Click Create Audience when you're finished.
For more information on audience types, click here