At NextRoll we take our policies and the safety of internet users seriously. This is why all email content sent with our platform must be appropriate and safe for your customers and prospects. Content not permitted in AdRoll ads is also not permitted in emails sent using AdRoll Email.
All AdRoll Email customers are responsible for ensuring their email content abides by the NextRoll Advertising Policies.
Examples of prohibited and restricted email content are outlined below. Please ensure to check the NextRoll Advertising Policies for a comprehensive list.
Prohibited Email Content
- Enabling Dishonest Behavior
- Illegal Products or Services
- Inappropriate Content
- Misleading or Misrepresentative Content
- Tobacco Products and E-Cigarettes
Restricted Email Content
- Adult Content and Services
- Children Under the Age of 16
- Copyright Content
- Dangerous Products and Services
- Financial Products and Services
- Healthcare and Medical Content
- Political Content
- Sensitive Interest
- Trademarked Content
Additionally, advertisers that are located in — or provide services to — customers subject to Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctions should view our OFAC related requirements here.
Finally, customers must ensure they follow all applicable laws, including CAN-SPAM, and the E-Privacy Directive while using AdRoll Email. If you have any questions with regard to these obligations, please consult with your legal team.