A Products Viewed audience organizes visitors based on the number of products they have viewed.
Requirement for Product Viewed Audience
In order to create a Products Viewed audience, you must have a product feed connected to your account. This can be completed through either one of our many eCommerce integrations or by having our support team upload a hosted product feed for you.
Create a Products Viewed Audience
- Go to the left navigation menu and click Website under Audiences.
- Click New Audience and select “Products Viewed” from the Audience Type drop-down.
- Select the number of products you’d like to base the audience on.
- Label the audience.
- Select the audience duration.
- When you're finished, click Create Audience.
Audience Purpose & Strategy
In many cases, segmenting your audience by the number of products they have visited can be an excellent way of distinguishing and strategizing around different levels of intent. Someone who visits several products on your site may be more invested in your brand and be more likely to convert than someone who doesn’t make it to an actual product page.