Alert: This feature is only available to our paid subscribers. You can check out your plan options here.
Contact Capture grows your email list by presenting visitors to your site with a modal to sign up for brand updates, coupons, newsletters, and other news.
Build a Contact Capture form:
- Navigate from the left-hand menu to Capture Emails and you’ll view the Contact Capture dashboard.
- Click create form and enter a form name.
- You'll be presented with the Contact Capture builder with a preselected template that you can customize and make your own.
- Fill in your title and subtitle. Select your preferred font, color, size, weight, and alignment.
- Customize your background color or add a background image.
- Click the success message to view and edit your form's success message title and subtitle. This will appear to anyone who successfully completes your form.
- Add the collection fields you want to include.
- Customize the design of the input fields by changing the font, colors, and border.
- Control the Submit and Dismiss button copy and branding.
- Edit when the contact capture form should appear. Set it for specific URLs, targeted segments, or based on customer actions.
- Legal compliance copy is required for all contact capture forms. AdRoll has already included the required legal language and you can move this disclaimer to the toolbar by toggling the AdRoll Terms to ‘Off’.
- Save changes and set to publish.