In order to continue to increase profits you need to continue to expand your customer base. Email Capture grows your email list by presenting visitors to your site with a modal to sign up for brand updates, coupons, newsletters and other news.
Build an Email capture pop-up form:
- Navigate from the left hand menu to Email capture pop-up. You'll be presented with a preselected Email capture pop-up and have the option of building your own template or selecting one of the four prebuilt options.
- Fill in your title and subtitle. Select your preferred font, color, size, weight and alignment.
- Customize your background color and add a background image.
- Add the collection fields you want to include (email, company, name or customize your own fields).
- Customize the design of the input fields by changing the font, colors and boarder.
- Control the Submit and Dismiss button copy and branding.
- Edit when the Email capture pop-up should appear. Set it for specific URLs, targeted segments, or based on customer actions.
- AdRoll branding will appear in the Email capture pop-up if you're on the free Starter plan. You can remove the Powered by AdRoll watermark if you are on the Growth plan.
- Legal compliance copy is required for all Email capture pop-up forms. AdRoll has already included the required legal language, but the color can be customized. This is also where you'd add your company address and Terms of Service URL.
- Save changes and set to publish.