Alert: This feature is only available to our paid subscribers. You can check out your plan options here.
AdRoll's Email building tool allows you to directly search for, or upload pictures, as well as customize their appearance.
To add images
- Drag an Image Content Box into the template.
- Click Browse.
- You have three options to get images into your email: Upload (step 4), Import (step 5), and Search for free photos (step 6).
- To Upload, select an image from your device and click Open.
- To Import, upload your URL or choose a place like Google Drive, Facebook or Instagram to connect. You can even take a picture right from your computer!
- Click Search for Free Photos. Type in a keyword and browse the available images. Once you've decided click Import.
- Once your image has been uploaded, click Insert.
After you've added your images, you can edit how they will appear in your email.
To manipulate images
- Click on the image to pull up the Content Properties.
- Auto width will be on by default. If you want to manually adjust the width, turn off the Auto width toggle and you can use the image slider.
- You can adjust the alignment of the image to be: left, center, or right.
- Click Apply effects & more.
You can use these tools to:
- Add filters
- Resize the image
- Crop the image
- Transform and rotate the image
- Draw on the image
- Add text
- Add shapes
- Add stickers
- Add Emoticons
- Add a frame
- Adjust the corners of the image
- and more!
- When you're done, click Save.
- You can also add alternate text to your image. Alternate text is what will show as a description of your image that doesn't load properly in the browser. This is most helpful for e-readers.
- Use the dropdown in the Action section to add functionality to the image.
- Open a webpage
- Send an email
- Make a call
- Send SMS
- Block Options allow you to control the space on the sides of the image.
- If you want to use the same image multiple times, click the duplicate icon.
- When you're finished editing the image, click the down arrow icon.