Alert: This feature is only available to our paid subscribers. You can check out your plan options here.
Users can add their own custom HTML blocks to their Email templates or even create an entire email in HTML.
Note: HTML is an advanced feature that allows you to embed custom code directly into your email. If you are not familiar with HTML coding, we recommend you consult someone on your team before implementing it.
Start by creating a new Email or a new Email template. You can also edit an existing template.
To add HTML
- Drag an HTML content box into the template.
- Click on the box to pull up Content Properties.
- Add your code to the HTML block.
- In the Block Options section, you can hide the HTML block on to show on only Desktop or Mobile environments.
- If you'd like to copy the same HTML block multiple times, click the duplicate icon.
- When you're done editing your code, click the down arrow icon and you'll return to the home screen.