Alert: This feature is only available to our paid subscribers. You can check out your plan options here.
Adding your social media links to an Email template can help you increase engagement with your audience and grow your following.
Start by creating a new email template or editing an existing template.
To add social media links
- Drag a Social content box into the template.
- Click the content box to pull up the Content Properties.
- To change the order of the icons, click on the 4 line icon and drag the section up or down.
- To remove an icon, click Delete.
- Click Add new icon if you would like to add a different platform.
- Update the URLs so they will link to the accounts you want your audience to see.
- To further customize the icon's settings, click the switch in the upper right corner of the icon's box.
- Set your icon's alignment, spacing, and icon collection.
- If you want to use the same icons multiple times, click the duplicate icon.
- When you're finished editing the image, click the down arrow icon.