Key Takeaway: All successful e-commerce merchants invest in a Contact Us Page, FAQ Section, and a Physical Adress
People shop with brands they trust. A few of these items might seem like a no-brainer, but they will go a long way for your customers.
Contact Us: How your customers reach you
- Make it easy to find and keep the page to the point.
- If you have a contact form, only include the necessary fields.
- Build out more contact options if possible.
- Keep your copy on brand and invest in good creativity.
FAQ Section: Save time for yourself and your customers
- Include an FAQ section on the Contact Us page to reduce customers reaching out to you.
- Keep track of the most common inquiries from your customers to include on your page.
- Try to answer the question in one sentence.
- Make your FAQ section visible on your site. You can place it in the footer or next to the Contact Us button.
Physical Address: Where do your customers return their orders?
- Customers may be skeptical of your store if you have no physical address.
- If you do not have an office, either rent a P.O Box or UPS has a few options.