Create a new campaign
- Go to the Ad Campaigns tab in the left navigation menu.
- Click Create Campaign.
- From the drop-down menu, select your option depending on your campaign goal:
- Name your campaign and input your daily budget for your campaign.
- Name your AdGroup.
- Select your Optimization Strategy for your AdGroup. Learn more about optimization strategies.
- Determine your start and end date of your AdGroup.
- Choose or Create your audience to target within your AdGroup. Learn more about the different audience types you can create. If you are unsure on which audience to choose, select your visitors to unsegmented pages audience to start.
- Select the locations you want to target. We recommend keeping Automatic. Geotargeting is limited to country based regions.
- Select the ads you wish to run in this Campaign. You can Choose ads from your Ads Library, Create or Upload using media assets you already have, or Request Free Ads from our team. Your AdGroup can consist of ads from both web and social. We recommend at least one of each these web ad sizes: 160x600, 300x250, 300x600, 320x50, 728x90, 970x250, 600x500, 600x315 and Facebook ad sizes: 600x315, 600x600 (Instagram).
- Make sure to connect your Facebook or Instagram accounts. If you attempt to launch a campaign with Facebook ads, without being connected to your Facebook account, you will not be able to launch the campaign.
- Optional: Create an additional AdGroup with similar or different elements of the original AdGroup. Our artificial intelligence will optimize towards the best performing ad across AdGroups.
Note: There is a minimum daily budget of $5.00 per AdGroup. If you have a singular AdGroup at the minimum daily budget and you create a second AdGroup, you will be prompted to increase your daily budget for your entire campaign.
Edit an existing campaign
Click on your campaign name from your All Campaigns tab. Once on the campaign level view in your dashboard, click Edit.
Pause an AdGroup
To pause your AdGroup, hover over the three dots next to your AdGroup name on the Campaign page and select Pause. Once paused, the budget previously allocated to that AdGroup will move towards your other AdGroups. If you pause the only AdGroup in your campaign, the campaign will stop spending until the AdGroup is reactivated or a new AdGroup is created.
Complete an AdGroup
To end your AdGroup, click into the Campaign edit page and scroll down to the AdGroup you plan to end. Once in the AdGroup Settings section of the Campaign edit page, select an end date under Start and End Dates. Once the end date has passed, the AdGroup will end and budget will be re-allocated towards other AdGroups. If you end a singular AdGroup in a campaign, the campaign will end.