Overview of all campaigns
Your Campaigns tab includes a complete overview of your campaigns. View and sort all campaigns by type, channels, and statuses.
To customize which metrics appear on your home page:
- Select the button to the right of the metrics on your graph.
- To Customize KPIs, drag-and-drop any combination of metrics in any order you want.
- Click Done.
Filter the campaigns in your overview
- Channel: Any combination of web, social, and email.
- Type: Prospecting or retargeting.
- Status: By campaign status.
- Search: By campaign name.
Any filter you select will impact both your overview and the individual campaign breakdowns.
Group individual campaign breakdowns
These can be grouped by:
- None: All campaigns will appear together in one table
- Channel: Campaigns will be grouped by web, social, and email
- Type: Campaigns will be grouped by prospecting and retargeting
Edit and pause campaigns
These articles go in depth on editing campaigns and managing campaign statuses:
View metrics by conversion audience
In the campaign breakdowns in the Campaigns tab, you can select Customize Columns and choose the conversion audiences you want to see.
AdRoll offers a variety of default reports in our Reports tool, ranging from ad placement to conversion performance. These powerful and flexible reports allow you to access the information you need instantly.
A couple default report types include:
- Ad Placements: See where your ads are being shown.
- Granular Conversions: A detailed list of all AdRoll conversions