This extension currently supports CE/EE 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, and 2.3 versions. See instructions for Magento 1.
AdRoll has integrated with Magento to help you solve shopping cart abandonment and drive more sales. Connect your Magento 2 store to your AdRoll account and start running campaigns across our extensive inventory, without any developer resources.
- Tag your site — Places the AdRoll pixel on all pages of your Magento store.
- Access high-performing dynamic ads — Generates a product feed for you to run dynamic ads.
- Create key audiences — Creates audiences for you to target based on how visitors interact with your Magento store.
- Enable conversion and ROAS tracking — Track the number of sales and amount of revenue driven by the AdRoll campaign using an automatically-created conversion segment that passes back exact conversion values.
How to Install
- Log into your AdRoll account at app.adroll.com.
- Click Download to access our free extension in the Magento Marketplace.
- If it does not already exist, create a directory for the AdRoll Pixel module relative to the Magento 2 application directory: app/code/adroll123123124/pixel
Example: if your Magento 2 application directory is /var/www/html/magento2, the module directory is /var/www/html/magento2/app/code/adroll123123124/pixel
- Upload the file you downloaded to your Magento 2 module directory above and unzip it.
- Run the following commands from the Magento 2 application directory to enable the AdRoll Pixel module:
php bin/magento module:enable Adroll_Pixel --clear-static-content; php bin/magento setup:upgrade; php bin/magento setup:di:compile;
- When the extension is installed, click Check Installation.
- If the installation is successful, you'll be prompted to Connect Magento 2 Store.
Note: You'll need to be signed in to your Magento Admin Panel to connect your store.
- Select the store you want to connect to and click Continue.
- You will then be directed back to AdRoll. Click Continue.
- Congratulations! Your Magento store is setup and you are ready to launch your first campaign.
Note: If you had previously placed the AdRoll pixel on your Magento store manually, then you must:
- Remove the manually placed pixel.
- Delete any conversion audiences to avoid duplicate conversions.
- Update your campaign targeting settings to use the new audiences created from the Magento 2 integration.
The Magento 2 integration that you just configured automatically places the pixel and creates audiences.