A native ad fits the natural form and function of the environment where it appears. For example, an Instagram ad is made to look like an Instagram post, but on a content publishing site, such as The Atlantic, an ad resembles a featured story within the news stream.
Native Ads must be an image that contains no text, along with a catchy headline. Native ad sizes are 600x500 (Recommended), 600x600, and 600x315.
Native Ad Performance Benefits
Native ads are 23% more viewable than traditional display ads. On average, we've seen a 39% lower CPC and a 33% lower CPA for Native Ads compared to general Web ads.*
* Based on AdRoll advertisers running Native Web Ads from 02/01/2017-3/19/2017
- Eye-catching image: Your Native Ad image can't contain text, so use a image that encourages people to look at your ads, such as images of people or brighter colors.
- Enticing headline: Use your headline to promote your site. Make it interesting to your visitors - something they'll want to click on to learn more about.
- Add Native Web Ads to your existing Web campaigns to access Native Ad inventory across the web.
- If you have multiple Native Web Ads, create a new AdGroup for these ads so you can easily see your performance across all Native Ads.