AdRoll has a plugin that makes it easy to connect your WooCommerce store to your AdRoll account.
- The plugin places the AdRoll pixel - no need to place any code on your site.
- We automatically create a cart segment and a checkout segment, so you can set up a cart abandonment campaign in a flash
- Track the number of sales and amount of revenue driven by the AdRoll campaign using an automatically-created conversion segment that passes back exact conversion values
- Sign up for an AdRoll account at https://app.adroll.com/onboarding/register. Upon signup, AdRoll will check the URL you entered for a WooCommerce store.
- Click on “Connect with WooCommerce” and authorize AdRoll to connect with your store.
- Click on “Install WordPress Plugin” and install the plugin - the install button is at the bottom of the page.
- IMPORTANT: once you’re redirected to the plugin page, click on the “Activate Plugin” link.
- Your WooCommerce Store is now connected! The cart, checkout, and conversion segments are already created and ready for you to target.