We create this audience by looking at patterns among all AdRoll conversions. We then use machine learning to find all of your visitors who display similar behavior. The top 20% of these visitors are added to your High Intent audience.
How to Use
- Target your High Intent audience within existing web campaign by placing it in its own AdGroup so you can compare performance accurately between audiences.
- Exclude any manually-created high intent audiences from this AdGroup to minimize overlap between targeting.
How to Create this Audience
- Log in to your AdRoll dashboard.
- Navigate to your Campaigns tab
- Click Create Campaign.
- Select General Websites as your channel. Note: Facebook and Instagram currently don't support High Intent audiences.
- Under your Audience section, click Choose.
- Select the High Intent audience.
Navigate to the Audience tab and click on the High Intent audience to see details. Our system refreshes this information every 24 hours.
Currently, the High Intent audience is available for use within AdRoll, but isn’t available to export to other platforms.