Sync Zoho CRM audiences
Retrieve your Zoho authentication token
Click the tool icon in the top right corner and navigate to Setup.
Under Extentions & APIs, click APIs.
Enter "AdRoll" into the field labeled Browser Mode and click Generate.
Copy the string following AUTHTOKEN=
Connect your Zoho and AdRoll accounts
Go to the Zoho CRM Integration page in AdRoll.
Enter your Zoho authentication token and click Connect.
Here are tips to prepare your lists for CRM data onboarding:
- Your lists should contain at least 100 emails.
- Use personal emails when possible, as they match at a higher rate.
- Make sure your email database is up to date—adding an email validation step during sign-up workflows can be very helpful to make sure that users are supplying active emails.
- Consider combining CRM audiences with other audience types to boost performance.
- Ensure you are uploading a static list from Zoho. Smart lists are not currently supported.
Waiting for imported audiences to appear
Your Zoho CRM audiences may not appear in AdRoll immediately. We'll begin the matching process for new lists within six hours. Any new emails added after the process has begun may take up to two weeks to be matched.
Imported audiences names will automatically end with Zoho.
After your email list appears, the cookie matching begins. Give this up to seven days to activate fully on your campaigns.
What to expect once integrated
- We'll pull new emails from Zoho every six days. Once pulled, the matching process takes up to seven days.
- For US advertisers, CRM can be launched on both web and Facebook. Where possible, we recommend using US-based email addresses.
- Outside of the US, CRM audiences have limited functionality on web campaigns. We recommend that non-US advertisers adopt CRM retargeting on Facebook instead.
- You can't edit a CRM audience once it's created.
- Cookie matching on Facebook takes less than 24 hours.
- Cookie matching on the web takes up to seven days, depending on the size of your email list.
We'll display the number of emails originally uploaded through the Zoho integration.
To see how many emails were successfully matched for web or Facebook, click on the name of your Zoho audience in the Audience tab.