- Navigate to your Audience tab.
- Find the audience that you want to edit and click the circle icon with the ellipses.
- Click New Duration.
- Adjust the duration.
New Durations and Campaign Strategy
Creating a New Duration is a useful tool if you:
- Know that your visitor is more likely to convert within a set timeframe.
- Want to delay offering additional incentive to convert.
- Have a campaign strategy that requires you to control the timing of when your target audience sees your ad.
Example: Kevin owns a computer distributor. He knows that it is likely that his customers will buy accessories for the computer 30-90 days after purchasing it. However, those that exceed the 90 day duration are probably not going to make another purchase. Kevin should set up a retargeting campaign to target those that purchased a new computer in the last 30-90 days.