With our Constant Contact integration, you can sync your static Constant Contact email lists directly from your account to AdRoll. Matched through our CRM data onboarding process, this integration helps you easily convert your lists into a targetable audience.
Please note that you must have at least 100 unique user emails in each of your lists for the CRM lists to successfully populate.
Activate the Constant Contact Integration
- Navigate to your Audience tab, and click Connected Audiences.
- Click Authenticate with Constant Contact.
- Enter your Constant Contact username and password.
- A prompt will appear: "Integration Localhost would like to access and/or update your Constant Contact account".
- Click Allow.
- Click Select Lists to specify which (or all) lists you want to import.
Here are tips to prepare your lists for CRM data onboarding:
- Your lists should contain at least 100 emails.
- Use personal emails when possible, as they match at a higher rate.
- Make sure your email database is up to date—adding an email validation step during sign-up workflows can be very helpful to make sure that users are supplying active emails.
- Consider combining CRM audiences with other audience types to boost performance.
- Ensure you are uploading a static list from Constant Contact. Smart lists are not currently supported.
Waiting for imported audiences to appear
Your CRM audiences may not appear in AdRoll immediately. We'll begin the matching process for new lists within six hours. Any new emails added after the process has begun may take up to two weeks to be matched.
Imported audiences names will automatically end with Constant Contact.
After your email list appears, the cookie matching begins. Give this up to seven days to activate fully on your campaigns.
What to expect once integrated
- We'll pull new emails from Constant Contact every six days. Once pulled, the matching process takes up to seven days.
- For US advertisers, CRM can be launched on both web and Facebook. Where possible, we recommend using US-based email addresses.
- Outside of the US, CRM audiences have limited functionality on web campaigns. We recommend that non-US advertisers adopt CRM retargeting on Facebook instead.
- You can't edit a CRM audience once it's created.
- Cookie matching on Facebook takes less than 24 hours.
- Cookie matching on the web takes up to seven days, depending on the size of your email list.
We'll display the number of emails originally uploaded through the integration.
To see how many emails were successfully matched for web or Facebook, click on the name of your Constant Contact audience in the Audience tab.