2-step verification adds another layer of security for your account. If turned on, you will need to retrieve a six-digit verification code from your phone in order to gain access to your account. You can set this up through SMS or with an authentication app.
Requiring both your login information and your phone to gain access means that your data stays safe, and also alerts you to any unauthorized attempts to gain access to your account!
2. Click "Enable 2-Step Verification."
3. Click "Enable" next to text message verification.
4. Register your phone number.
5. Enter the verification code you receive through SMS to complete 2-step setup.
2. On your AdRoll dashboard go to "Personal Information" under "Settings."
3. Click "Enable 2-Step Verification."
4. Click "Enable" next to mobile app verification. You should see a QR Code followed by a field to enter a verification code.
5. Pull up your authentication app on your phone and follow instructions to add a new account. Then tap "Scan QR Code."
6. Your phone will now be in a scanning mode. Hold your phone up to your browser so you can see the displayed QR code on your screen. The app should automatically detect the QR code and save it.
7. Enter the six-digit code you see in your authentication app into the Enter Verification Code field to complete setup.
The example above comes from Authy. Your app provides you with a new verification code every 30 seconds. If it doesn't work right away wait for the code to refresh and enter the new six-digit code you see.